Voters in Birmingham’s Erdington constituency in England are residence to solid their ballots for a brand recent MP in a by-election.
The vote follows the death of Labour’s Jack Dromey in January, old-fashioned 73.
He had held his seat since 2010 and entered politics during the union circulate, as a main figure within the Transport and Total Workers’ Union.
A complete of 12 candidates are standing, with polling stations birth between 07: 00 and 22: 00.
The live result’s thanks to be announced on Friday.
Who is standing?
Listed alphabetically, the next 12 candidates are standing for election:
- Robert Alden, Conservative Party
- David Bishop, Militant Bus-Slither Elvis Party
- Jack Brookes, Reform UK
- Lee Dargue, Liberal Democrats
- Paulette Hamilton, Labour Party
- Siobhan Harper-Nunes, Green Party
- Clifton Holmes, Unbiased
- Michael Lutwyche, Unbiased
- Mel Mbondiah, Christian Peoples Alliance
- Dave Nellist, Commerce Unionist and Socialist Coalition (TUSC)
- Thomas O’Rourke, Unbiased
- Sir Nos Da The Felony Knight, The Official Monster Raving Loony Party